I agree that I have read the following terms and conditions that govern the website for Scraping Home. Reading this message constitutes an agreement to comply with said terms and conditions. Scraping home services is available to anyone in the United States or Canada on the stipulation that they abide by the Terms and Conditions governing this Service.
Scraping home is a text message-marketing product based on core technology, which is a unified mobile messaging platform that enables clients of Scraping Home to send and receive communications with their customers via SMS.
That you have prior written explanation from your client, and a guarantee signed by you that all the people on your subscriber list provided you prior express written consent to receive text messages from you of the type that you had sent. You agree to provide all such information and documents reasonably requested by Scraping Home. Scraping Home reserves the right to take any action it thinks appropriate in the case of non-compliance, including but not limited to suspension and/or cancellation of the account, without any liability to you therefor.
You agree to send a prior Opt-in notification to your subscribers to get their written permission to recieve any type of marketing or service message from your end. And clearly send them the procedure to opt-out, and at any point if your subscribers opt-out of your messages, you agree not to send them any type of messages.
You represent and warrant that you are aware that, among other requirements, the TCPA requires prior express written consent from a consumer before you can send them marketing text messages u, with no purchase required as a condition of their consent, and such consent must be clear and conspicuous. Furthermore, damages for each message sent in violation of the TCPA is $500 and can be $1500 if the violation is proven to be “willful and knowing.”
You agree that you will include clear opt-out/unsubscribe information on your messages when required to do so by any applicable law or regulation in respective state/region and otherwise adhere to the Consumer Best Practices Guidelines promulgated by the Mobile Marketing Association, if applicable to your messages, and that you will promptly process all such do-not-text or do-not-call requests and maintain those numbers on your internal do-not-call/text list.
You shall schedule your messages responsibly and in a manner that is courteous to the recipients pursuant to local, state, national, and international calling time rules and regulations. You are solely responsible for obtaining any rights or licenses to any data, including without limitation sound files, pictures or videos for inclusion in any outbound messages. If you are unfamiliar or unclear on the legalities of any message that you intend to initiate through the Services, you must consult with your attorney prior to your use of the Scraping Home Sites or Services.
You agree to not use this Service to:
1. upload, post, text message, email, transmit or otherwise make available any illegal contests or gambling, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
2. upload, post, text message, email, transmit or otherwise make available any adult Content or Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements, or which violates the intellectual property rights of a third party (“Rights”);
3. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
4. upload, post, text message, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any mobile telephone, mobile device, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
6. Using any equipment or software that has the capacity to store or produce telephone numbers to be called, using a random or sequential number generator, in conjunction with your use of the Services;
7. Using any equipment or software that has the capacity to initiate messages without human intervention, in conjunction with your use of the Services;
8. Sending any calls to life-line services, such as hospitals, fire, police, 911 or utility- related telephone numbers;
9. Using strings of numbers as it is unlawful to engage two or more lines of a multi-line business;
10. Harvesting, or otherwise collecting information about others, without their consent;
11. Misleading others as to the identity of the sender of your messages, by creating a false identity, impersonating the identity of someone/something else or by providing contact details at do not belong to you;
12. Transmitting, associating or publishing any unlawful, racist, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, demeaning, immoral, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
13. Transmitting any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties including trademarks, copyrights or other rights of publicity;
14. Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots or y other harmful/deleterious programs;
15. Interfering with, or disrupting, networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
16. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through password mining or any other means;
17. Abusing the fair use policy with regard to unlimited keywords—that is, registering many keywords without using them for weeks or months, as is determined to be abuse in the sole discretion of Scraping Home;
18. Interfering with another’s use and enjoyment of the Services or Scraping Home
19. Engaging in any other activity that Scraping Home believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty/judgment.
PAYMENT AND FEES:
Scraping Home accepts Payment by Credit Card / Paypal. You hereby authorize Scraping Home to charge your credit card and/or Paypal account as set forth in the Payment Method section of the Registration Form to a monthly Services fee. You will be adding money to your Scraping Home account wallet balance through your Paypal account to use the texting services, which includes phone numbers purchase and Outbound/Inbound texting. Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the balance and/or payment once loaded and/or sent into the scraping home account. In case the service does not work for particular transaction, we will put the credits back into your scraping home wallet balance, which you can reuse.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY:
You (the “MEMBER”) will sign up for an account upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, account designation, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account designation. You agree to (a) immediately notify Scraping Home of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Scraping Home cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.